Below is a nice list of popular affirmations that have been around for years and have helped countless people. Though this list is meant to be helpful and definitely is, remember it is always best to try and make your own so they are even more personal to you.
- “Every Day In Every Way I Am Getting Better And Better”. Probably the most famous affirmation ever said. Originally said by Emile Coue in the nineteenth century he is known as the father of modern day affirmations. Thank you Mr. Coue!
- I am Successful, Rich, Healthy and Happy.
- I can do it! (Cut his freaking head off!) – Sorry couldn’t help myself … thank you Waterboy!
- I feel good about myself and about everybody around me.
- All is well. Everything that is happenning is only for the highest good of me.
- The past is gone. I live only in the present.
I love myself unconditionally and accept myself as I am.
I am a loving, forgiving, gentle and kind person.
- I understand that change is inevitable. I welcome change and adapt myself to change.
- My possibilities are endless.
- I am worthy of love.
- I am confident.
- I love myself for who I am.
- I can do this.
- I will lose weight each day.