While browsing the web I came across a blog I can’t remember the name now unfortunately, but they had a ‘wish list’ post should they ever get $1000 dollars to their favourite online site. The author invited others to make their own lists and I thought, how fun!
Being a blogger, writer and avid reader I decided if I was to get a gift certificate to a certain online store it would have to Amazon! So, here is my list of goodies I’d be running to get.
- Kindle Fire – Seems a bit obvious for my first item but I love the Kindle I currently have and an upgrade would be great! My first purchase would be a big one at $239.00!
- Gabriel’s Inferno Collection – Oh my goodness! I LOVED this series!! I own all of the novels on their own, but I’m a sucker for a collection and would love the real thing instead of the e-books. I’m even willing to pay the 42.86 for the professor. *wink*
- Of Witches and Warlocks – I loved the books I did read in this series, getting the collection just makes sense and at $4.99 what a steal!
- Deadwood Series – Ann Charles can make a funny mystery novel. She doesn’t have her novels in a set so sadly I would have to purchase each individually – I don’t really mind though! Getting all of the novels I need will add another $20.30 to my bill.
- Thirst Collection – I’m all about collections. Thirst is actually a re-packaged version of ‘The Last Vampire’ by Christopher Pike, and the first novel I read about vampires. This was the beginning of a life long love affair with these creatures of the night. I would love to add this series to my collection and re-visit Sita again. For $56.17 it could be all mine!
- Women of the Otherworld Series – By Kelley Armstrong, I was a fan before the show and have been keeping tabs on that as well. I’m missing some of the novels but for $81.48 I can complete my set!
- Bookmarks – I’m trying to not go with the obvious book purchases, after all I can be a well rounded reader right? And what reader doesn’t need a great bookmark? I love these handy little things and for $7.48 they are all mine!
- Personal Library Embosser – Why? Because it’s awesome! No more wondering if that book you borrowed is mine or not! – $17.40
- Book Ends – Really any kind, though these classic wooden books with little hidden compartments look super cool! – $36.99
- Bookopoly – Combining my love of books and my love of the monopoly game this is a no brainer! – $65.00
- Massaging Bed Rest – This just looks super comfy and would allow me to read in bed for only $99.99!
- Certified Book Addict Poster – I seem to be building my personal library now, this poster for only $15.00 is super cute and a definite item on my buy list!
- Laptop – While I’m here I might as well grab a new lap top, mine is getting very old and I’ll need one to make sure I can keep reading, blogging and writing! – $311.50
That was hard! I really didn’t expect this list to say much more than I like books but if you look close you can actually catch a glimpse or two of what I’m like and the kind of person I am.
You can see what would be on my list and the grand total, though isn’t $1000.00 it did come close at, $998.16 … so what would be on yours?