Well, since I have a post for tomorrow already planned and I did this crazy thing and joined the Ultimate Blog Challenge I bumped this up to Tuesday. Hey it’s my blog I can do what I want, right?
Anywho, to my Wants … and I did manage to get a few things done from last week too.
- Finish reading Of Finding Kate
- Start reading Verna Clay’s Shapeling Trilogy Book One: Roth: Protector
- I still want to fill in those blank posts I have for my blog challenge! Eep … it’s getting tough!
- Finish up my reviews for the month … gotta get those books done first!
- Do a writing exercise. I’m finding these fun and helpful so this may always be on my list.
- Finish up the time line and character sheet of the book my husband and I are working on together.
- Look over Pack chapter 1 critiques, and see what I think what needs to be changed etc …
- Celestial Seduction is read!
- Interview with Jessica Subject is done and scheduled for the 21st – giveaway here!
- Review of Celestial Seduction is done … not scheduled on my blog yet!
- Of Witches and Warlocks is done!
- First draft reviews of Pack done for chapter one and sent to crit group!