Aubree looked at her alarm clock, 2:10pm, one more minute and she would officially be eighteen.
Her grandmother stood and walked to her side. “I’m sorry sweetie, I guess the older I get the bigger my mouth gets.”
Aubree shrugged, “No problem gran, I know you and my mother have your issues.”
“I guess by now I should be used to – ” her grandmother blinked.
“Used to -” she tried again unable to remove her eyes from the bright red digits of the alarm clock.
Six Sentence Sunday 16 #sixsunday
- WeWriWa – The In-Between — Hi all! It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything, and even longer since it was my own writing. I’ve been writing this novel for quite some time, and since I’ve started up WeWriWa again I thought I would start with the beginning of my WIP. Ari is a necromancer, who doubles as a private [...]
- 6 Tips for Writing a Paranormal Roman... — Author Tiffany Shand has been nice enough to join us today with six great tips for writing a paranormal romance. Taking a look at these I think they transcend paranormal and can be applied to any romance genre, see for yourself. 6 Tips For Writing Paranormal Romance Originality. This can seem hard in such a [...]
- Book Promo: Angeline — Please help me celebrate the release this month of ANGELINE, Bride Brigade book two, on Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited at http://amzn.com/B01CEK3W0S. Creating this town in which all the women are elderly widows or part of older couples—except for the wealthy young widow, Lydia Jane Harrison—was fun. Many bachelors are threatening to move to Fort [...]
- Book Promo: Rise of a Queen by Shanda... — Rise of a Queen By Chanta Rand Pre Order your copy now for only $.99. This price is only for Pre Orders and will end on November 22nd. So hurry and pre order your copy now for this amazing price. ~*~*~*~*~*~ A dead husband. An unconsummated marriage. She needs an heir. Any man will do. 1061 [...]
- A Knight for Kallen – All Hallo... — I’ve always loved fall, with its crisp, clean smells, cooler weather, and leaves turning a myriad of colors. More importantly, I have a special fondness for Halloween since it’s my birthday. As a young girl, I loved dressing up as everything from a princess to a vampire and trick-or-treating with my friends in our neighborhood. [...]