In Jane Austen’s timeless classic, Pride and Prejudice, we all detest the dashingly handsome, but stuck up, Mr. Darcy in the beginning. After a poorly-contrived declaration of love at Rosings Park and a secret act of kindness, we all realize we’ve misjudged Mr. Darcy and fall madly in love with the sensitive, lovestruck gentleman. This […]
Be the first to hear of any specials, deals or giveaways!
Join My Newsletter
Alisha’s Favourite Titles
- You Don’t Want to be the Next J.K. Rowling by Sean P. Wallace
- Paranormal Romance Freebies
- Five Steps to Writing a Romance Novella in Two Weeks
- DIY Blog Tours
- The Darcy Arc – Writing a Hero
- How To: Create an Amazing Media Kit for Your Book
- 3 Free Tools Every Writer Should Use!
- One Thing Book Marketing Experts Don’t Know by Dany Rae Miller
- What NOT to do when writing a romance by Thea Landen
- Writing and Promoting? It’s a Difficult Balancing Act
- 10 Tips for Writing
- 10 Ways to Fight Writer’s Block
- Guest Post: Ron Robinson on Working with his Wife
- Writing from the Male POV as a Female Author by Jennah Scott + GIVEAWAY!
aliens Alisha Robinson amazon author blog challenge blogging blog tour Book Promo book reviews change critique excerpt face fantasy FREE fun girl giveaway good novel Guest Post Hump Day Hook indie books inspiration nerdy bunny novel Pack paranormal personal romance Sci Fi Sentence Sunday Six Sentence Sunday SSS Strype supernatural suspense twitter vampires welcome werewolf WeWriWa winner WIP witch writing